Thankful Thursday -Re

I am thankful for...
Re (aka Nuchtchas)

This girl is amazing! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Words fail to express how much I appreciate our recent friendship. We met just before NaNoWriMo started last November on the NS forums. I first knew Re as the girl with the strange username I couldn't pronounce (I believe Nuchtchas is Klingon). She participated in as many of the NaNo events she could including the insanity of "Write All Night" and even won a plot bunny*. Re is an amazing addition to the Wolfville Wrimos and Best Word.

Over the last bit we moved from acquaintance to friendship. Re came to our Good Friday service to hear me preach, I visited her home for a Serenity Now party (which was awesome), she helped me solve the hoop-skirt problem for my Alice-inspired-mad-hatress dress, we claygrounded, and last Saturday had the best TV marathon sleepover. I love that I've had the privileged to get to know her and her husband and I grieved their recent posting move (happened this week). Only good thing about their move is the sudden increase of knitting needles in my possession. Saying goodbye Tuesday was no fun, no fun at all!

Re is creative and quirky in the best of ways. She is an individual and unique. She is a fun, free-spirited, strong woman who is compassionate, and wonderful, and inspirational. She is loving and insightful and honest and open. She is good, and loyal, and loving, and generous, and willing to offer help to a friend if she can. And an amazing cook how likes to try new recipes and shares her creations with friends and writing groups...my tummy likes that. It is for these reasons I am truly thankful for her. Yay for Re!

*Re: I found the missing plot bunny so once you're settled message me your mailing address and I will send you the bunny....it will give Rory something to munch on.

Comments

Nuchtchas said…
SQUEEEE!

I too am thankful for you too. You're a great person and I'm so happy to know you.

Also, Rory loves the taste of bunnies
Anonymous said…
All the best where you are now - as opposed to the best you had when you were here.

Jane(y)
jandhj2@yahoo.ca