Thankful Thursday

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations."

-Psalm 100:4-5

1) I am thankful for inspiration and motivation. This week has been filled with both. (And I found the missing journal.)

2) I am thankful for coffee time with Jon Dixion (I had Earl Grey tea). Jon is a youth and children's pastor in the area; I am always blessed by our chats. Today we shared about our holidays, the process of planning out the new year, and summer ministry ideas.

3) I am thankful that I am single. Not something I always see as a positive but I have this week and I think that that is a good thing. I would share the details but they are boring.

4) I am thankful for people who share there gifts and/or time to both the youth and children's ministry. I will be posting more specifics in the very near future.

5) I am thankful for community. I've been apart of a bi-weekly small group since last May. The time together this past week was exactly what I needed.

6) I am thankful I went to Tuesday's knitting group. There was one woman and to teenage girls. I was disappointed at first. It was not what I had feared or hoped but there is potential for friendship to grow and more people to join. And no matter what I'll get a few more projects finished.

Comments