Randomness from a Late Night

I was on Inn From the Cold last night. Today has been difficult. These are a few related or unrelated realizations:

  1. Lack of sleep causes temporary dumbness –I am dumb.
  2. The more tired you are the more inviting an uncomfortable sleeping space becomes.
  3. Ideas always come in groups like grapes but not always as green or tasty.
  4. Organization is not as overrated as I once thought. I kind of like it.
  5. Organization isn’t the creative killer I always thought it was. There is something to be said for having a tidy, clean space.
  6. Donairs before bed leads to strange, strange dreams.
  7. Epiphanies aren’t always that brilliant after a nap because lack of sleep causes temporary dumbness –I am dumb.
  8. Fringe is my new favourite show.

Comments

Robin said…
Best line ever: "Ideas always come in groups like grapes but not always as green or tasty."