I was on Inn From the Cold last night. Today has been difficult. These are a few related or unrelated realizations:
- Lack of sleep causes temporary dumbness –I am dumb.
- The more tired you are the more inviting an uncomfortable sleeping space becomes.
- Ideas always come in groups like grapes but not always as green or tasty.
- Organization is not as overrated as I once thought. I kind of like it.
- Organization isn’t the creative killer I always thought it was. There is something to be said for having a tidy, clean space.
- Donairs before bed leads to strange, strange dreams.
- Epiphanies aren’t always that brilliant after a nap because lack of sleep causes temporary dumbness –I am dumb.
- Fringe is my new favourite show.