- What’s something you enjoy eating that many others would be grossed-out by?
- Which of your personal traits is most likely to make others want to avoid you?
...I do not like these questions. I've been told I'm too loud, hyper, silly, control-freak, religious and insensitive.
- If you could wear a bracelet that had the power to keep certain kinds of people away from you, what kind of people would you repel?
...I really do not like these questions and don't have an answer for this one.
- We are all capable of overcoming our biases, of course, but what’s a physical trait (in others) that pretty much turns you off?
...who wrote these?
- When you feel a case of the blues coming on, what do you do to fend off the bad feelings?
This one is actually good: I fend off the blues by journaling, praying, being creative, listening to Superchick, boardgames, visiting friends, calling Best Friend, eating food, and hugs always help.
The task today is to buy or replace a green cleaner which is wonderful because I needed to make a trip to EOS for more Castile soup for a green cleaner laundry recipe I like from Naturally Clean Home by Karyn Siegel-Maier.
Last bit of news, I change my hair...again: