The Simple Woman Daybook 79

FOR TODAY: October 16, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...still a rainbow forest of changing leaves.

I am thinking...how to say goodbye to a friend whose moving way, the upcoming NaNoWriMo project, my Abby story (I think I have an opening that will help introduce the character and plot better), oh and my plays for the day including the children's Christmas musical practice. I'm not musical how did I become a choir director?

I am thankful for...Best Friend, reunions, REAL Best Friend hugs (vs. texted *hugs*).

From the kitchen...turkey leftovers, yum!

I am wearing...a Supergirl costume for church.

I am creating...a baby blanket only a few errors to fix and a row to go and it will be DONE! I'm also working on fangirl shirts for the Chimney Swifts and something awesome to wear to Hal-Con.

I am going...to have a great day. There are back to back doctors. First we're watching the season finale of Doctor Who then Dr. Horrible who has a PhD in horribleness.

I am reading...Sophie's World.

I am hoping...to find someone who will let me use their sewing machine.

I am hearing...worship team practice.

Around the house...have plans to take more baby steps this week.

One of my favorite things...new shiny pretty yarn!

Comments