February 17's Friday 5

Today's Friday 5 questions are connected to the word "Green" which is awesome because it is my favourite colour!
  1. What’s your favorite green article of clothing?
    My thick green hoodie.
  2. What could you do with a little bit of extra spending green this weekend?
    If I had a bit extra I would be tempted to buy a new board game but would probably to it towards my mission trip this summer.
  3. In what way are you conservative of natural resources?
    Beyond my area's mandatory recycling and compost programs I've been working towards using natural/green cleaning supplies at home.
  4. When did you last shoot some pool?
    Last February with my sister and mum as we were enjoying a family vacation in Florida.
  5. Of whom are you envious lately?
    It was last week at ministerial, I was "envious" of AJ Thomas' ability to communicate clearly. It was really more me admiring his skills and the effort he has put into his messages.

Comments