The Simple Woman Daybook 95

FOR TODAY: February 5, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...snow.

I am thinking...about local food and restaurants.

I am thankful for...live local music.

I am wearing...an awesome maroon sari.

I am creating...a shawl, I thought it was done and realized it wasn't long enough.

I am going...to have a very full week.

I am reading...7th Heaven, The Gift, Game of Thrones, Sophie's World, Primeval, and The White Dragon.

I am wondering...I had a but of great thoughts when I first go up. Sadly my only curiosity at the moment is how soon can I nap.

I am hoping...for a prayer to be answered.

I am looking forward to...a nap.

I am hearing...silence.

Around the house...ugh -everything!

One of my favorite things...Doctor Who and plans to watch Doctor Who with friends TONIGHT -SQUEEE!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Inn From the Cold, away for district ministerial, youth group, GEMS, and a youth lock-in.

A Picture to Share: I finally uploaded my pictures from Christmas, Dad and Me:

Comments