Four Answer Tag -Because Donna Asked

Donna-Lynne tagged me to answer this set of questions going around Facebook. Thought it would make a fun blog post, so here goes:

Four names I go by:
1. Elizabeth
2. Liz
3. Zizzy
4. Sister

Four places I've lived:
1. Nova Scotia
2. Ontario
3. Swaziland, Africa
4. Osaka Sayamashi, Japan

Four things I love to watch on tv (or puter):
1. Doctor Who
2. Firefly
3. Death in Paradise
4. Voltron

Four places I have visited:
1. Rwanda
2. China
3. Tokyo
4. Disneyworld

Four things I love to eat:
1. Bacon wrapped scallops
2. Korean BBQ
3. Fresh Avocado with butter on toast
4. Sushi

Four favourite drinks:
1. Tea
2. London Fog
3. Water
4. Chocolate Milk

Comments

Donna-Lynne said…
oooh... If I had remembered, I would have included bacon-wrapped scallops too. ;O)