The Simple Woman Daybook 176


FOR TODAY: June 27, 2016
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...shadows and mosquitos

I am thinking... that it is almost time for bed

I am thankful... for rain

I am wearing... shorts and stripped top

I am creating... a my first vegetable garden

I am watching... Midsommer Murders

I am geeking out... Pandemic Legacy. I have a copy of the game and three other people interested in playing.

I played... Tokaido

One of my favorite things... public libraries

Verse of the week... Hebrews 4:16 (NIV)
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Song of the Week:...


In the kitchen:... I made my own take on stuffed veggies. There was a meat option for the family and a vegan mix for me. It was a hit with everyone.

A few plans for the rest of the week:... I'm working Tuesday and Thursday this week. Wednesday is a big girls shopping trip. And Friday is Canada Day.

Happening On The Blog:... New this past week was the "My Vegan Adventure" which will be continuing sporadically, when I have things worth sharing. I still love the Daily Salad; I look forward to making my salad ever day now.  Thankful Thursday is also going strong. And the biggest post of the week was the Birthday-Bucket-List Challenge: 35 While 35

This week Wednesday Weekly Art will be happening: I'm almost finished a doodle I started at Mark East in May.  I have half a "Chubby Girl Diaries" written but not sure if I'll finish it, it's not going how I had planned.

A picture to share:... I was helping move a family. They had 20 birds, these are three of them:



Comments