Ruth Translation: 3:1-3:4

Hello Friends and Faithful Readers,

It has been a lovely Saturday. We had a very full day planned but enjoyed all the things that happened. After morning prayer Alex and I walked over to the Pizza Pizza for lunch. They have a pretty nice gluten free pizza. While he went out for a visit, I did some work on Ruth. I was not as productive as I would have liked. But it was a start.

There was a games day at the church. I knew a friend from Ottawa was going to visit us for the games, and that was my stop point. She brought a nice surprise of extra friends we haven't seen in awhile. Together we checked out a local gluten free bakery, The Silly Yak, to get treats for games day. I got two games in before I bowed out to finish translation and review my sermon notes. And here is the results of the study time:


Ruth 3:1

And then Naomi, her mother-in-law, said to her, "My daughter, should I not seek a resting place for you so that it goes better for you."

Ruth 3:2

And now is there not Boaz, our kinsmen, whose young woman you were with. Behold, he is the thresher at the threshing floor of barley tonight.

Ruth 3:3

You should wash, and you should anoint yourself, and put on your clothes and go down to the threshing floor. Do not make yourself know to the man until he has finished eating and drinking.

Ruth 3:4

And may it be that when he lays down you will knot the place where he lays down. And you shall come and you shall uncover the place of his feet and you shall lay down. And he will tell you want to do.



Comments