The Simple Woman's Daybook 34

FOR TODAY: November 14, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...um, not sure the blinds are closed.

I am thinking...it's time for a nap.

I am thankful for...volunteers and working technology.

From the kitchen...I made fettuccine alfredo last week for the 20/20 Home Cure "make a new dish" task. Yesterday I bought cubed squash which I plan to cook tomorrow. Some of it is going to be saved so I can finally use my Deceptively Delicious cookbook.

I am wearing...brown flats, black pants (I know brown and black "don't go together" but the shoes are comfortable I and like wearing them while doing action songs), and a white tank under a maroon blouse.

I am creating....50, 000 word novel-story-mess-thing and a Christmas play.

I am going...home for a nap before coming back to the church to stay up all night for Inn From the Cold -the link is from 2008 when I first explained about the program.

I am reading...Think Orange, The Christianatheist, Crazy Love, Alice in Wonderland and The Fellowship of the Ring.

I am hoping...to be at 25k words by midnight tonight.

I am hearing...little feet running down the hall

Around the house...I want to keep the momentum going from the 20/20 home cure. Tomorrow I plan to finish re-mac-tacking my kitchen shelves.

One of my favorite things...new music.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
this is from Encounter weekend. It's a 'high five turkey'

Comments