30 Days of Hair -Day 12: Dutch Braid Buns


Today's hair came from another tutorial from Kayley Melissa this time it was from her Easy Beach Hairstyles Tutorial.

It was hard to get started. I struggled in the same way I did with her braid crown tutorial. It is doing the dutch braid from the back of the neck moving in the up direction. I can't seem to get my figures to cooperate. There was weeping and gnashing of teeth. There was even bad words said. I needed Alex's help adding in the new strands.

Once I got it to the ponytail step things were golden. The braids for the buns went smoothly. After watching a few of Kayley Melbasic tips and how to use bobby pins videos by Kayley Melissa I was able to pin the buns with only three pins each side. The buns stayed in place all day, surprisingly. This might be my new favourite hairstyle if not for the reverse dutch braids.

Comments