30 Days of Hair -Day 3: Faux French Twist Pony Tail

Today's look is from 1-MIN EVERYDAY HAIRSTYLES for WORK! by MakeupWearables Hairstyles. I used the second of the quick lessons. It's a double pony tail with both being twisted and the top one being pinned together for the faux French look. I added the hair wrap around the elastic. That only lasted till moment after the picture but it looks good here. I also didn't notice the orphan strand till after the pictures.

To give the style of chance of lasting I skipped the shower this morning and used a dry shampoo. From my quick google research it give the hair "texture." I'm not sure if it helped. It didn't hurt. At the end of the day the look held up with a "meh, okay" according to Alex. He also says it held up better than the dutch braid from the first day.

37 Days Till Wedding!

Comments