30 Days of Hair -Day 9: Double Dutch

This was not the hairstyle I had planned for today. I had hoped to try a braid crown. I watched a tutorial. I gave myself an extra hour before the storytime livestream on top of my regular prep time. It did not go well. There was weeping and gnashing of  teeth. Twenty minutes past my hair time nothing was working. I had restarted the tutorial multiple times and I needed to get moving on the rest of the preparations. I will try the crown another day, maybe even tomorrow, for now I needed something quick, easy, and confident boosting.

I decided to practice my dutch braid skills by doing a set of braids. For added fun I curled my hair. They looked good the seconds after leaving the heat. They were straight by the start of storytime. Alex and I did some curl research and have bought many products to help my next hair curling attempt.

31 Days Till Wedding!

Comments