This Night

In Lists, for those who like them, and because they don't require transition words:

i) we finished Eragon started into book 2 Eldest. I like books. Jeff like you I also gained many more words to read this Christmas. Hoping to get to them after the current list is done.

ii) Went to see We Are Marshall tonight. Started as three ended in a group of seven. Yay friends!

iii) If you’ve seen it, what was the fountain at the beginning? What was the artist thinking, what was his inspiration? What is it suppose to be? These questions distracted me during the movie. Also wondered if the fountain was always there or a commissioned piece as a memorial? And if it wasn’t a memorial where did the idea of turning off the water come from? It also a little bugged me that in closing it didn’t circle back to the fountain. But that is just me and I am odd.

iv) After the movie we went to Tim’s for tea then over to someone’s place to watch the new CSI. Sadly missed the first 20 it made for a very confusing episode.

v) The girls spray coloured my hair before the show. It is currently looking somewhat blue. Sorry Friend pictures. Not sure if this will count as "dying hair blue" for the 25 goals. It will be gone before work tomorrow.

vi) Realized three pet peeves tonight: 1)Turning of the radio as a favourite song ends. This is only worsened if you detest the next song. 2) Movie previews. They either a) give too much away b) show all the funny things so there is nothing to laugh at c) give you a totally wrong perception of the movie of d) all of these above. 3) Long blog posts. I know I do it, some of my favourite blogs only post long entries. and I try to read friend’s blogs that are long. But I am lazy and find them difficult especially if they are one solid paragraph.

vii) I might be developing a phobia of pet birds.

viii) Not sure if all the roman numerals are right. sorry to those who it would bug.


I love my mummy. She also likes CSI. She is cute. Yay Mummy!

Comments

matthew said…
I think the spray color can count toward your goal. Also, i agree with you about movie previews.
Anonymous said…
Liz, Sweety, you already have a phobia of pet birds...you hid behind me! If you want, we can get blue Kool-Aid and get your whole head blue! You can show the youth group and everything! For the record, I too agree about the trailers for movies. Fun nights! Yay!
Elizabeth said…
It's funny cause it's true. Birds are scary. They look sweet and innocent but really they are not.