Thankful Thursdays #16

This has been a good week, a very good week indeed. Looking back these are a few of the moments or things I am thankful for:
  • The chance to have bring my new neighbour cookies, which turned into a cup of tea that continued into supper and ended after a movie. It was a good way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
  • The privilege of being apart of four of my students’ baptisms this past Sunday.
  • The wind. Mid-morning today I stepped out of the office. Flew my kite (I got it for my birthday) in the church parking lot. It almost went higher than that church. Then went back to work.
  • Good fairy tales.
  • The return of spring
  • The lack of mice sounds for it might mean they are finally gone.
  • This new blog look, which I realise was the centre of yesterdays post but it makes me happy and shall continue to do so for awhile. Yea for creative people who design blog layouts! Yea for spring and girlie!
  • Creative friends who use their talents well and for Ned because he makes me smile (Jeff, if you still read this, I think you’d like Ned too).
  • My beautiful bouquet of dandelions picked especially for me by five year old and her mummy:

Comments

Combs said…
again, yea!! for spring and girlie!!
Robin said…
I do like the new layout, and thanks for the Ned-related props. Heh... I said "props".