Choose Your Own Adventure

Do you remember those books? You didn’t read them cover to cover. After a page or two of action you, the reader, had a chance to make a critical decision that would affect the course of the story. I loved them. Till I was eight-ish and read one that disappointed me. I didn’t feel the writer matched the results with the given options. It might also have been that two different options lead my character to the same conclusion, and that bothered me.

That was the last one I read till last week. Jon Acuff, author of Stuff Christians Liked turned his blog into a Christian Romance Choose Your Own Adventure. With starting choices like “some sort of orc or other mythological creature walks into town for an epic battle” who wouldn't love it. I only read a few options but it was fun, which is why am I am sharing it and because “Christians like Christian Romance Novels”.

Comments