The Simple Woman's Daybook 1

Amy @ *Lavendar Sparkles* had a Simple Woman's Daybook post last week. I liked it so I'm adding it to my weekly blogging. You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.
FOR TODAY: January 18, 2010

Outside my window...is an icy parking lot and snowy trees
I am thinking...it is going to be a good day
I am thankful for...Mondays, they are truly the best part of my week because I have morning tea with my three dear friends Kim, Shari, and Colette.
I am wearing...jeans, brown Mary Jane-ish buckled shoes, a white and pink "Calgary Canada" baseball style shirt, a black NaNoWriMo hoodie, a pink winter vest, and a grey and white striped hat.
I am creating...felted slippers woman's size eight
I am going...to the drop in center
I am reading...Wondrous Strange, Free-range knitter, What the Psychic Told the Pilgrim, The Hormone Diet, Jane Eyre, R is for Ricochet, Julie and Julia, and Stuart Little, Simply Strategic Volunteers, and the One Year Bible (yes it's a lot but I read just a little of each every day)
I am hoping...to have a clean house by the end of the week.
I am hearing...a book on tape "Grimpow"
Around the house...books, lots of books, and piles of things that need to be washed
One of my favourite things...my new lip chap "Lip Rescue by
Desert Essence." It's wonderful stuff. Plus they say it is "cruelty free and biodegradable: no animal testing" (Jess do vegan's use beeswax? It's the only thing I see on the ingredients list that would hinder your use.)
A few plans for the rest of the week: starting the new knitting project, cleaning the kitchen, and starting to do some type of work out exercise thing
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



The snow earlier this month

Comments