L is for Love, Lifestyle, Letters & 2010

When setting goals for 2009 I was over ambitious. It was crazy all the things I wanted to accomplish in a year. There were 27 goals divided into six categories (Connecting, Community, Creativity, Correspondence, Challenges, and Commitment). I called it the year of the letter "C". It was a 98% failure or to go with the "C" theme -a Complete Catastrophe. It didn't take long for my weakly executed plans to be forgotten. The only successes were participation in Nanowrio and making Christmas presents.

This year is going to be different. I believe I have learned from my mistakes and have set more achievable goals with tangible ways to reach them. I've also put all my hopes into three categories: love, lifestyle, and letters. It's the year of the letter "L" (no connect at all to a show with a similar yet different title). This is what 2010 is about for me:

Love –Love God: seeking to express love to and for God as fully as I can
–Love Others: seeking community with church, friends, my family, missionaries, and those in need or forgotten by society

Lifestyle –seeking to better myself with healthy habits, creative outlets (writing, drawing, & knitting), a variety of reading goals, projects for my nest, and clean/tidy home using a 9x90 method (if it works I'll evaluation at the end of March).

Letters –ending letters, cards, and emails weekly

Comments

Jecca said…
excellent goals :)
matthew said…
excellent alliteration!
Elizabeth said…
I did it just for you....and me cause I enjoy a good alliteration.