The 30 Before 30 is my attempts at being intentional. I'm Four days into the project and I am very optimistic. Things normally positive at the beginning. I've started five (9, 11, 18, 19, & 28) of the challenges and completed one (24). Check out the fun photo booth pictures.
It's a good start and I have plans to reach the other 29 goals. The following is some clarifications friends wanted regarding the list. Maybe you're curious too?:
- Does number four "jump out of an airplane" required the plane to be in the flying -yes.
- If I am going to send a letter a week, who is getting the "A"? -I laughed.
- You've never gone camping? -I have but I always slept in a tent or a lean-to.
- Learn to cook a meal, what's that about and can someone help you? -A chance to learn something new and yes someone could help me cook the meal.
- You're going to memorize ALL of James? -That's the plan.
"Writer Bill Shakespeare encounters four of his own most famous characters: MacBeth, Iago, Hamlet and Juliet up-close, personal and ticked off, in a new one-man play that explores the Bard’s accessibility and relevance in the world today. A new play by Jeremy Webb."
I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Going to see local theater is a wonderful experience. If there is a community theater, stage, or show in your area I strongly recommend seeing a show. If money is tight matinees are often cheaper and some theaters have "pay what you can" nights to have an audience at dress rehearsals.