The Simple Woman's Daybook 14

FOR TODAY: April 19, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...grey rain clouds.
I am thinking...I that my computer had to be wiped and rebooted. Yes, all the documents and pictures were saved but my settings weren't and it's annoying re-setting them even more annoying when I realize I got how the setting was set in the first place.
I am thankful for...friends, trust, showers, my bed.
From the kitchen...pizza –from a local place, another unhealthy week.
I am wearing...flip flops (I don’t care that it was snowing yesterday Summer will come and I will encourage it), jeans, yellow tee, a white and black patterned shirt that doesn’t really match the tee but it was clean, and my nanowrimo hoodie.
I am creating...a short story that needs the word “wonder” in it for Sunday Scribblings.
I am going...to cry –it’s been one of those days
I am reading...Three Cups of Tea (audio book), Graceling (audio book) The Young Unicorns, The Wizard of Oz, Prayer Works, Your First Two Years of Youth Ministry, Children's Ministry in the 21st Century, and Simply Strategic Volunteers.
I am hoping...that is all. I am hoping. Fitting that the kid's memory verse yesterday was Romans 12:12
I am hearing...my running computer.
Around the house...I want to have a clean home. It’s just not happening and it’s more than a little out of control. How much does a cleaning service cost?
A few plans for the rest of the week…keep appointments, prepare for Kidsworld it is going to be awesome Robin White a missionary to Japan is going to be visiting, and clean my home.
One of my favorite things...silly toys/promo things. Our summer "VBS" box (we do backyard club's instead of VBS)came this week and I love playing with all the little extras.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Mt. Fuji take Summer 2006

Comments

Anna said…
Wow, that's an amazing picture! I hope that your day gets better. I just came by through your link on The Simple Woman's Daybook. :)
Raymonde said…
Followed your link with The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Your honesty is touching. Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed rest of the week. xxx
<")>><