The Simple Woman's Daybook 12

FOR TODAY: April 5, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...sunshine and beauty, it is a glorious day!

I am thinking...the busy week ahead.

I am thankful for...friends, eating meals together, and board games.

From the kitchen...ate out and have and invitation to at friends.

I am wearing...flip-flops, jeans, purple tank ad a purple/pink/gray flower printed blouse.

I am creating...stories.

I am going...to friends, then a meeting, then home.

I am reading...Prayer Works, The Ruby Key, and Simply Strategic Volunteers.

I am hoping...to take a walk/hike this week.

I am hearing...online TV.

Around the house...nothing really got done last week, so it needs to be done this week.

A few plans for the rest of the week…plan the summer programs.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Comments

Angela said…
I laughed when I read "nothing really got done this week" since that seems to be said a lot of weeks in my house! Better luck next week!

Hope you find time to take that walk!

Angi
The Ruby Key sounds like an interesting title. I'm going to have to check into that and see what it's all about. I too can relate to not getting things done! I'm just starting to make a dent in things after being sick for a few weeks! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Have a blessed week.