Survivor: The Not Surprising Blindside

I love this season. The Villains have been playing things so well. Way to go Parvati with the double gifting of hidden immunity idols. She gave the "life support" to Jerri and Sandra causing JT to go home. Things are look grim for the remaining 4 Heroes, but not surprised at all by the results.

I think things are going to get very interesting this week on the newly formed "Ying Yang." The previews show so shifting alliances. I think Sandra will flip to the Heroes side which could put a target on her back. Russell is going to be angry over Parvati keeping an idol secret. Is that betrayal going to be enough to put a rift in their partnership?

This Weeks's Predictions:
This is another hard week to predict, it's next to impossible to guess the out come of challenges. I hope Amanda will win individual immunity.

I'm having the same trouble with guessing how this voting will go this week. The previews hint that Russell will go home but I doubt it, people are after Parvati but I can't see her going home. The Heroes are in the most danger unless Sandra flips.

I think Amanda is in danger.

Comments