Christmas Memories

***December 22, 2007 @ 11:19 –I just last yesterdays late night post and it confused me. If the wording confused the author I am sure not one else got much out of it. So I’ve tried to fix it. I hope this helps...***

I arrived in Moncton late this afternoon to see Steph, Ben, and baby Hana. The plan was after supper Steph and I were going to brave the malls for some last minute shopping while Ben and Baby watched "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." I think the movie choice is what got us reminiscing about the Christmas specials we watched as kids. The classics were mentioned like Rudolph and Frosty. Then I tried to describe four shows I vaguely remember watching but didn’t know the names. The first was about elves and they were working in New York. The second a brother and sister move to the North because there mother is a scientist, and I think one is angry and gets lost and discovers Santa’s village, and then for some reason someone is going to find out and they have to help Santa. The third is a with puppets or stop motion and it starts with a counsil of eternal beings deciding if they should make Santa who is near death or dead immortal and they review his life. And the last show memory was of a claymation sining of different Christmas carols. The only parts I remembers was between songs different groups tried to sing the song here we come a wassailing but they always got it wrong like "waffleing" and the camels singing we three kings.

Of those four memories Steph and Ben only knew of the last one. We laughted at the memories and they Steph and I went to out to spend money. While we were out Ben had found the claymation special on youtube:


Part 2

Part 3

What are your all time favourite Christmas specials?

Comments

Nata said…
Thanks for posting this! It was one of my Christmas favourites, too!