YAY!

I am still giddy about finishing NaNoWriMo. To celebrate I did not have a slice of pie…I bought a whole pie and went bowling with Gina and Amy. I am really bad at bowling, but it was fun. I am letting the novel sit for awhile, I am going to pick it up in the new year for editing and revisions. If you are interested in reading Lemon Lime: The Adventures of College Roommates (the title may change) it should be available at the end of April 2008. Just let me know that you’re interested. Here’s the super sweet certificate Wrimo winner receive:

Congratulations goes out to Jessica who also reached the 50,000 word count goal. She made some incredible writing leaps the last week making her my NaNoHero. Thanks Jessica for not letting me finish alone.

Comments

Robin said…
Proud of you, friend.
Jecca said…
Congrats to you Liz! You're MY NanoHero. :) So glad we finished together. I'm gonna take a break from writing for a while...spending so much crunch time on this book over the last week has left me a bit tired. I think I'll READ a book instead. :)