The Simple Woman Daybook 123

FOR TODAY: November 5, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....a leave-less forest.

I am thinking...about the source of the ideas of dragons.


I am thankful for...New Hope Wesleyan Church

I am wearing...jeans, ML "I'm in charge" tee, and a green hoodie.

I am creating...a novel.

I am going...to writing group.

I am wondering...what the next story twist should be.

I am reading....The Renegades of Pern, Freedom, and the Bible

I am hoping...to write another 2000 words today.

I am looking forward to...vacation and the Write All Night.

I am hearing...the hum of my computer.

Around the house...going to tackle organizing the bathroom tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...inspiration.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...writing.

A picture to share:...from Trunk or Treat:
 
 

Word Count:...5,755/50,000

Comments

I've gain more knowledge and good information from your post thanks.