1) We were back at Dave's and it is just such a great space to write.
2) More words written then the previous two...and productivity was the point.
3) The continuing traditions of 3am food run.
4) The atmosphere was encouraging and helped every focus.
5) A new hourly individual word goals.
6) Working on a team to achieve word goals and competing.
7) The awesome team names:
- Avenging Authors
- Ninja Novelists
- Warrior Writers
9) I actually wrote. Normally I'm so focused on the event that I don't actually participate and this year I increased my word count significantly.
10) The Write All Night poster turned out awesomely awesome.
Novel Update: I finally figured out how the story begins
Word Count: 27,234/50,000