Write All Night

Tonight is the third annual Write All Night, a twelve hour caffeine driven writing marathon from 7pm to 7am. This might be my favourite Valley writing event. It is a tough call. I also love celebrating NaNoEve and the TGIO party is full of joy, celebration, and prizes. What makes the Write All Night is the length, traditions (if three years can have traditions), the word growth, and the bizarre twists caused from lack of sleep.

Something new I am trying this year is to have three teams to compete for different types of writing points. I've had fun coming up with team names, which are -Avenging Authors, Ninja Novelists, and Warriors Writers....who will survive the night? I need to get back to writing. I will leave you with my favourite NaNo Parody created by the Toronto region.



Novel Update: so many words to write tonight
Word Count: 15,087

Comments