The Simple Woman Daybook 124

FOR TODAY: November 11, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....many pedestrians.

I am thinking...so many thoughts. I'm thinking about how my fantasy world works, if I liked Skyfall, which board game I should purchase (you can help me choose), and if it is too early to start decorating for Christmas. Oh, also I was asked how to define God this morning but that might go better under ponderings.


I am thankful for...Justine

I am wearing...jeans, a black blouse over a red tank up, with a black scarf.

I am creating...a novel.

I am going...to write.

I am wondering...what the difference between joy and happiness and if there is how to define joy.

I am reading....a book on writing Sci-Fi and Fantasy, The Camino and the Bible

I am hoping...to write have 45,000 by Friday.

I am looking forward to...the TGIO party.

I am hearing...the laughter and hum of other people in the coffee shop.

Around the house...novel distracted me last week so the organizing the bathroom had been rescheduled for tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...new movies.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...writing.

A picture to share:...I just saw this and thought I'd share. It made me smile
 

Word Count:...25,008/50,000

Comments