The Simple Woman Daybook 125

FOR TODAY: November 18, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....early morning sunshine.

I am thinking...how do I end my novel?


I am thankful for...the girls

I am wearing...black pants and a maroon blouse over a black tank up.

I am creating...a novel.

I am going...to write.

I am wondering...what do I want to do with my life.

I am reading....something fun but I forgot the title.

I am hoping...to be finished my novel by Friday.

I am looking forward to...the TGIO party.

I am hearing...Scott upstairs.

Around the house...for the rest of the week life is the novel. If I managed to feed myself and have clean clothes I will feel ahead of the game...clean dishes would be nice too but I might be expecting too much of my self.

One of my favorite things...Sara Grove's album Conversations.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...writing.

A picture to share:...

Word Count:...35,687/50,000

Comments