Day 2: My Top Ten Favourite Whovian Posts

Today, Sister and I went to see a Santa Clause parade. Besides the sole fun of that, a special moment presented itself when a girl stopped me to admire my 4th Doctor scarf, the one I used for my Osgood cosplay. We had a wonderfully geeky conversation about the Doctor, the upcoming special, and, of course, cosplay.  This has nothing to do with today's top ten list, I just thought you, my fellow Whovian's, are probably the only ones who would appreciate the story and my joy.

While preparing for this year's countdown I have been looking over the previous years for ideas. One of the outcomes is today's list. Here are my top ten favourite posts from the previous three Christmas Special Countdowns:

10) Merry Christmas and Ten Merriest Moments
9) Top Ten Who-Crosses
8) Top Ten Doctor Who Spin Off Ideas
7) Nine Reasons I Love the 9th Doctor
6) Eleven Reasons I Love The 11th Doctor
5) Top Ten Doctor Who Speeches
4) Top Ten Fictional Character Who Are Secretly Time Lords
3) Top Ten Saddest Doctor Who Moments
2) Ten Reason I Love the 10th Doctor
1) Tutorial Tuesday: Gingerbread Tardis

I realized, as I complied the list above, that most of these ideas are from the first year and the remaining are from the second year. I hope I haven't used up all the good ones! I also apologize for any dead links or deleted pictures or videos, and always my poor spelling and grammar. I am sorry.

Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 23 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 25 sleeps
Tomorrow's Countdown Post: Colouring Through Time (working title)
Episodes Watched: None today :(

Comments