Day 4: Gift Guide for a Whovian

I
The gift shopping season is upon us. Thankfully, with the growing popularity of geek culture it is easier to find than ever. And, according to the Ottawa Comic Con survey 1/3 of geeks are Whovians. Even with the growing selection the question is remains "where do I look?" and "what do I get?"

This is not an exhaustive list; there is just too much out there. Instead it has a few suggestions a long with places to look.

My first suggestion, start local; I was surprised at my last Christmas craft fair how many Doctor Who things were available. There were handmade ornaments, magnets, bookmarks, and art. If that doesn't work out and you are looking for something unique with a personal touch try Etsy. There are over 23,000 results just searching "Doctor Who." Here are just three items that I loved right away:

Reference T-Shirt by Frist Choice Apparel
This shirt feels like it was made just for me. So few people get my references these days.
  

"We're All Stories" Print by InkistPrints

Mini Fez by Pretty Turkish Things

If that isn't what you are looking for than Amazon, the BBC Canada shop, ThinkGeek, or Chapters probably has it.

Bedding. This is one of three designs available at Think Geeks

A good book. It is available in both Hard copy and for the Kindle.

I discovered these Paper Dolls while compiling this list, now I want them :)
 Dalek Earrings

 Gingerbread TARDIS ornament


I have no pictures for the last suggestions: Doctor Who Lego, TARDIS umbrellaK-9 Slippers, Time Warp Throw Blanket, and Double Heart Cushion.

The BBC's official  Doctor Who 2017 Adventure Calendar
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 21 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 23 sleeps
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Day 3: A Whovian Carol and Something Fun
Episodes Watched: ...none today

Comments

Amai said…
I have that cushion! It was given to me as a gift from someone who knew I was a whovian, so you're pretty much on point there.
Elizabeth said…
Oh, that makes me happy!