Day 7: Colouring, Clara, and TROCK


Congratulations to Ami, who successful guessed both the character (The 11th Doctor) and the Christmas Special (The Snowmen) yesterday's Wednesday Weekly Art. You win the satisfaction that you were right.

The inspiration for the sketch came from this page of the Doctor Who: Travels in Time Colouring Book.
I picked up the Doctor Who colouring book specifically for the countdown. My intention was that I would share one completed colouring page each week. So far the plan isn't going so well. The pictures are beautifully detailed and I haven't even started one. I think my new goal is to finish one picture before the end of the countdown.

I enjoy the Travel in Time as a colouring book. On the back of each picture there is a quote, who said it, the episode, and the point in time being visited. My only complaint is that the journey through time only goes to 2012. There are colouring pages for future visits. I wonder if that will be the third volume of the Doctor Who colouring books.

While I wasn't colouring I did watch three episodes of Clara's adventures with Eleven. We skipped Hide because we watched it this summer and it was still fairly fresh in our minds. I was hoping the revisit would make me enjoy these episodes more...it hasn't. I like parts of each episode, just not the whole thing. And without the mystery of who is the impossible girl there is less tension or interest in Clara. Instead of more thoughts on Clara, here is something I do like, a little TROCK:


If you are looking for a way to keep updated on daily posts join the Whovian Christmas Special Countdown facebook group. 

The BBC's official  Doctor Who 2017 Adventure Calendar
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 18 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 20 sleeps
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Day 6: Wednesday Weekly Art #4
Episodes Watched: ...Cold War, Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS, and The Crimson Horror

Comments