Day 24: Top Ten Adventure Calendar Treats

Time is getting a little wibbly wobbly this week. Thanks to the blogger "scheduled" post feature I am writing "back into time".

For the last day of the countdown I thought to do a Top Ten of all Capaldi's episodes. I then reconsidered because I would be missing his final season. It will be in next year's countdown. Instead I'm going to give you my ten favourite days on the BBC's Adventure Calendar and also my very favourite Tennet Christmas Bumper from 2009.

Merry Christmas Eve


10) Day 14: Time Vortex for VR
This was cool, maybe the coolest of the gifts. Only without a VR system it was meaningless to me bumping it to last place on the list.

9) Day 23: Introduction to the First Doctor
I have a friend who has sought to watch all available episodes. When it comes to classic Doctor facts she is the one I seek out. Most people are as knowledgeable so this quick snippet gives a very quick overview about the First to help fill out Twice Upon a Time.

8) Day 6: Virtual Tour of the First TARDIS
It was fun, but I was trying to avoid all trailers, teasers and hints of any kind about the new special, which made exploring limited

7) Day 1: Virtual Tour of the Twelfth's TARDIS
There were more things to find so it is a little higher on the list.

6) Day 7: Capaldi Era Quiz
My first time playing I got 2/10. I'd blame missing this past season....or I don't pay attention to details. They do warn it is almost impossible.

5) Day 2: Twelve Doctor Quiz
I got 8/10 on this one. They only say it is "tough"

4) Day 15: Regeneration Quiz
I guessed on some and got an 8/10 the first time. How did you do?

3) Day 9: The gifts of the Doctor
I loved this article and am sad they wrote it before I thought of it.

2)  Day 21: The Horror of Coal Hill
Something to read!

1) Day 11: The Twelve Doctors of Christmas
I shared the video as part of my own countdown on Day 11. It's sweet and makes me happy.


The BBC's official  Doctor Who 2017 Adventure Calendar
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 1 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 2 sleeps
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Day 23: Top Ten Moffat Episodes
Episodes Watched: ... The Next Doctor

Comments