Day 3: A Whovian Carol and Something Fun

I
I don't know what I was thinking yesterday with my original post plan, which was "Colouring Though Time." I knew today I was participating in a community wide food drive. I knew from last year that even though my part is finished as early as 3:00 pm I would help in other ways. Which means I should have known I wouldn't have time to start let alone finish the required colouring to make the post were. It will happen, maybe tomorrow, hopefully this week at some point. I am not making any claims cause I am not sure what tomorrow holds.

Instead of the delayed "Colouring Through Time" here is a fun TROCK Christmas Carol by the group Not Literally. Seems fitting since 12 is also regenerating during a Christmas special.


And for something fun, I found this year's official BBC Doctor Who Adventure Calendar. I enjoyed the exploring the TARDIS, got 8/10 on the 12 quiz, and skimmed the article. I was really surprised by how well I did on the quiz, I guessed most of the answers. How did you do? Leave a comment.

The BBC's official  Doctor Who 2017 Adventure Calendar
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 22 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 24 sleeps
Yesterday's Countdown Post: My Top Ten Favourite Whovian Posts (from past countdowns)
Episodes Watched: The Rings of Akhaten

Comments