Day 21: TROCK Thursday with Parody's

For this week's TROCK Thursday I wanted to find songs I hadn't used in pervious years. I found two gems.

The first is a Ke$ha parody of Tick Tock by Batman 755. I liked the lyrics, the vocals aren't perfect, but still fun.



The second is a Hamilton parody and it is the bestest! The user is Bod Mitch. The write up says,"If "Hamilton: An American Musical" was about Doctor Who instead, it would open with this musical number titled "The Doctor". This music video mashes a fan written song to the tune of "Alexander Hamilton" with clips from the entire history of Doctor Who on screen so far. Sit back, pretend you're on Broadway, and learn about our favorite Time Lord." Enjoy the history of the Doctor:


The BBC's official  Doctor Who 2017 Adventure Calendar
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 4 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian (probably) sees the Christmas Special: 5 sleeps
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Day 20: Wednesday Weekly Art #6
Episodes Watched: ... A Christmas Carol

Comments

Amai said…
I hadn't seen the Hamilton mashup before, but that was so well done.
Elizabeth said…
I know, right? I was pleased to find.