Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Five

Through Sunday Scribbles I found a blogger who also did Friday Fiver, a livejournal community that gives five questions loosely based on a theme and members post their answers. It sounded interesting so I think I’ll try it for awhile. We'll see how long it lasts.

Today’s theme -“I’ll show you what I’m made of”:
1. What are you missing?
My camera
2. How do you feel?
Pretty fantastic
3. What have you let go?
I just moved a sword fish nose out of my office; the smell was giving me a headache.
4. Who have you hurt?
I think at one time or another I have hurt everyone dear to me in one way or another.
5. What do you deserve?
Not much, that’s were grace comes in.

What are your answers?

4 comments:

Steph said...

I'm missing you

kinda sad that we haven't talked tor a while

um, can't think of answers for the other three

Elizabeth said...

I miss you too!
We should talk soon, I'll call, maybe tonight or tomorrow?

Steph said...

Did you call? I couldn't get to the phone (it was hidden under the couch) and I can't find your number.

Jecca said...

1. a close friend
2. very good
3. the idea that i can get everything done in the course of a day that i plan to
4. i agree with you...everyone at some time