Thankful Thursday

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.
Psalm 7:17

I went through all of last years Thankful Thursday lists. The following are the Top Ten Things I was Repeatedly Thankful for in 2007:

10) Walks, the wind, starry nights, and the beauty of nature.

9) Solitude and stillness

8) Invitations for coffee or meals. I love being with people

7) Long drives and if it is with or to see friends all the better.

6) Books that inspire me and my local library.

5) Food was very common item on my lists of thanksgiving like chai lattes, pie, fresh salads, cookies, cheesecake, chocolate milk, and tea.

4) My Church. I love my church! The people are wonderful. They are a family to me. I am also thankful for Pastor Scott, his wife Shari, and everyone who helps in the youth and children’s ministries.

3) My friends and every chance we get to hang out from TV nights to going shopping. I am thankful for msn, blogs, and facebook that make staying in contact and reconnecting so much easier. And I am thankful for Gina, Kelly, Amy, Danielle, and Steph for all the opportunities we’ve had to be together. Selinda, Missy, Jo and Maki for being awesome long distance friends and Jessica for finishing NaNoWriMo with me. I love you all and think you are wonderful!

2) My family and very chance I have to be with them or talk with them on the phone. Mom and Dad I am so thankful for our long phone calls and that we are able to talk even though we live provinces apart. I love you! I love you! I love you!

1) God’s grace, protection and provision. My times spent in God’s presence and for answered prayers, Scripture speaking to me, being refreshed, and conviction.

Comments

Jecca said…
my pleasure :) love you too!