2015 Reading Challenges -June Review

I forgot to reporting on the reading challenge progress in May. But I have been reading so there attempt to complete all 15 reading challenges is going strong. I have even completed two! Finished challenges are in purple font. This is where things are currently:

Outdo Yourself
Hosted by: Book Vixen
2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
Level: I'm on Fire! -read 16+ books over last year.
My Goal: 30 books for a total of 40 read
Progress: 18 out of 30

Cloud of Witnesses
Hosted by: Becky of Operation Actually Read Bible
Level: Comfortable -6-8 Books by Christian Authors
My Goal: 6 Books Christian Authors
Progress: 6 out of 6
If we are counting Christian fiction; if not the count is still 2.

Operation Deeper Faith
Hosted by: Becky of Operation Actually Read Bible
Level: No Levels
My Goal: Read the Bible
Progress: 14 out of 66 Books of the Bible

Library Challenge
Hosted by: bookjourney.net
Level: Seasoned -17-22 items checked out
My Goal: 20 items checked out
Progress: 27 out of 20

Non-Fiction Reading Challenge
Hosted by: The Introverted Reader
Nonfiction Reading Challenge hosted at The Introverted Reader
Image courtesy of Serge Bertasius Photography
at FreeDigitalPhotos.net














Level: Explorer -6-10 non-fiction books
My Goal: 8 non-fiction books
Progress: 5 out of 8 books

TBR Pile
Hosted by: Evie Bookish

Level: A Firm Handshake -1-10 books from "my to read" pile
My Goal: 5 books from my "to be read" pile
Progress: 1 out of 5

Flights of Fantasy
Hosted by: Alexa Loves Books

Level: No Levels
My Goal: 10 fantasy books
Progress: 11 out of 10

New Author Challenge
Hosted by: Literary Escapism
NAC.2015
Level: 15 new to me authors (I would have preferred a 5-10 level)
My Goal: 15 new to me authors
Progress: 13 out of 15

The Color Coded Reading Challenge
Hosted by: My Reader's Block

Level: No Levels
My Goal: Read 9 books that match the 9 color title/cover challenge goals
Progress: 1 out of 9
Blood Red by Mercedes Lackey
Kabloona in the Yellow Kayak –Victoria Jason
Iron Hearted Violet –Kelly Regan Barnhill

Cloak and Dagger
Hosted by: A Bookish Girl

Level: Amelia Peabody -10 mystery/suspense/thriller books
My Goal: 10 mystery books
Progress: 4 out of 10

Fairy Tale Challenge
Hosted by: Daily Prophecy
The Daily Prophecy










Level: Magic Mirror -5-9 books that retell a fairy tale
My Goal: 5 books
Progress: 1 out of 5

Audiobook Challenge
Hosted by: The Book Nympho











Level: Socially Awkward -15-20 audio books
My Goal: 15 audio books
Progress: 5 out of 15

What Would Jane Do
Hosted by: Mrs. Vucci of Writing Our Fairy Tale
Level: Jane's Wisdom -3-5 Austin or Austin inspired books and 3-5 Austin movies
My Goal: 3 books and 3 movies
Progress: 1 out of 6

Harry Potter Re-Read
Hosted by: bookjourneney.net
G2b
Level: Seventh Year -I have read all of the Harry Potter Books
My Goal: Since I missed the start of this challenge, but I want to re-read the whole series before December 31st, 2015
Progress: 3 out of 7

Reading Challenge Addict
Hosted by: Reading Challenge Addict
Reading Challenge Addict
Level: In Flight -enter and complete 11-15 reading challenges
My Goal: 15 challenges (including this one)
Progress: 2 out of 15

Comments