The Simple Woman Daybook 157

FOR TODAY: June 1, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

*Editor's Note: after posting I discovered the daybook prompts have changed. I am not going to rewrite this post but I will be using the new questions next week.

Outside my window... night, thankfully it is still damp from the rain because it means the June bugs aren't hitting the window. That is a sound that creeps me out.

I am thinking about... up coming blog posts, prompt ideas, and the summer.

I am thankful for... time with friends, the past three days I've enjoyed friends while watching horrible, campy movies, reunions over appetizers, celebrations, and crafting. It has been wonderful.

In the kitchen... I've been eating salad, everyday since Thursday. The surprise is that I am enjoying them so much that I took pictures:
 

I am wearing...pjs pants and a blue shirt

I creating... made metal jewellery today.

I am going... to the city

I am wondering... what is the difference between thinking and wondering? If you know the answer please leave a comment.

I am reading... All Fall Down.

I am looking forward to... a planning meeting I am joining Sunday afternoon and the summer.

I am learning... new writing skills in a course I am taking.

I am hearing... quiet house noises. Something is humming I am not sure what.             

Around the house... I've been enjoying making salads and am going to spend more time this week using the kitchen. There are a few recipes I want to try.

One of my favorite things... fireworks

A few plans for the rest of the week:... Wednesday I'm going to the city with a friend. We have a lot planned some good and some I am not sure of yet. Other than that I think it might be a low key week, I have routine things planned that will be nice.

A picture to share... I took this two week's ago while visiting a park I loved as a child. We called it "the duck pond". There was only one duck on my recent visit and there were never this many fish when I was young.

Comments

Jodi said…
Those salads look yummy! I have been craving a Strawberry Poppyseed one from Panera Bread. I may have to go get one today. Have a great week!
Leann said…
It is definitely salad season and your salads are so vibrant and beautiful! Hope you enjoyed your trip to the city with your friend today. Have a lovely "rest of the week" and enjoy making more salads!