The Simple Woman Daybook 161

FOR TODAY: June 30, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... a group of musicians jamming, I count three guitars at the moment.

I am thinking... campfire songs I use to sing in Girl Guides

I am thankful... meals cooked with friends.

I am wearing... cute strappy sandals, jeans, a girlie

I am creating...a card, I made a graduation card this week.

I am reading...Gossamer, Buried in a Book, and Kid President's Guide to being Awesome.

I am learning... to usher. Well, I will be soon, my friend is organizing the volunteers for the summer theater festival and she asked me if I could usher. I said yes, and the best part it gets me in to see both shows, which I was trying to figure out how to afford.

I am watching... Chef's Table

I want to cosplay (someday) as.... Black Canary

I am geeking out... upcoming Marvel movies

I am playing... Coup, Batman vs Joker, Wasabi, Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Thurn and Taxis and more. Friday I was hosting board games at Game Con (local two day convention) and Saturday was another all day gaming event with a small group of friends.
 

One of my favorite things... the drive in, I re-saw Jurassic World and Furious 7 this weekend.

In my kitchen... I am making a broccoli salad for tomorrow's Canada Day BBQ.

A favorite quote for today... "If things were different they would be different.'" -Patrick

A few plans for the rest of the week:... Canada Day celebrations tomorrow, different visits with friends planned, going to a church-plant Friday night, and a BBQ Saturday

A picture to share...


Comments