Day 2: Buy Flowers

It's day two of Apartment Therapy's 20/20 Home Cure: 20 minutes for 20 days. For yesterday's challenge (Clean the floors and surfaces of one room) I focused on my bedroom. At the end of the day was wonderful relaxing in my freshly cleaned room without a care. The 20 minutes made a bigger difference that I expected, want to spend all my time there now and I'm super pumped to finished today's task.

In a few minutes I'll be heading home after a stop at the store and pick up flowers. And with that today's challenge will be done. Okay, there is still steam cutting, vase filling, and arranging to be done after I get home. Even with that it's a good task day and will be done in under 20 min.

So I'm off to shop. See you tomorrow.

P.S. If I could find my camera I'd take pictures of my camera, maybe it will turn up during one of these apartment tasks.

Comments

Jecca said…
I'm glad you're doing it! I think I need to participate too...
Jecca said…
ps: do you find his videos as mesmerizing as I do? lol
Elizabeth said…
Jess, has you're thinking about joining turned into a "I'm participating"? I've found it very helpful so far.

I love the challenges, and that they only take 20 min. I love that it's only 20 days. Short intense challenges seem more doable to me. And I agree about the videos. I look forward to finding out each new days task.
Jecca said…
i really can't participate this time, at least not fully. but i plan to do a few of the challenges here and there, and hope to use it as a spring board.

i'd love to see pics of your progress!