The Simple Woman's Daybook 28

FOR TODAY: October 4, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...darkness

I am thinking...about characters, my to do list, TV shows, and up coming events.

I am thankful for...games night

From the kitchen...last week was eating out and this looking like it will be mostly microwavable dinners.

I am wearing...jeans with a black belt and purple long sleeve shirt.

I am creating....characters, a magical world, and a story line in preparation for National Novel Writing Month (www.nanowrimo.org) its just 27 days away.

I am going...home to bed.

I am reading...Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry.

I am hoping...to learn how to juggle.

I am hearing...the TV (Law and Order: UK)

Around the house...slow going but organization is coming.

One of my favorite things...London Fog tea

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...a picture from last week's whale watching :

Comments