Day 7: Flowers, Plants, and Sitting

The 20/20 Home Cure task was to buy flowers and sit for ten minutes. I'm glad Tuesdays are light days. It was a made rush to get everywhere and do everything I wanted to. It's 11:40 and I haven't been home since I left early this morning but I did manage to stop and buy flowers. I got some white tulips, half price/week old daisies (they still look like that have some life to them), and a spider plant.

I also checked out a few of the links he suggested which lead me to Easy, Low-Maintenance Plant Projects. I really loved the Plant a Terrarium, which I attempted and failed at a year or so a go but this has inspired me to try again, and the Lightblub Terrarium Planters.

What else kept me busy today? NaNoWriMo. 1st) Two of my nano-packages arrived. One had my T-shirt and pins, the other had two cool posters I'll be giving away as prizes at the end of November. 2nd) Today was my first event. It was a simple meet up but I got really worked up about it. It went well. There were a lot of new faces and tons of returning writers. If I haven't mentioned. I'm an ML (municipal liaison) for NaNo, I help connect and support local participants with each other and volunteer to run writing events over Novemeber.

6 days to the month of no sleep.

Comments