Survivor Nicaragua: Oct 27

Yesterday was Survivor and I completely forgot. My Life Group (small group/Bible study) meets Wednesday nights so I choose to watch the episode Thursdays before youth group. Since I still don't have a clue what happened last night I'm going to make my weekly predictions.

Last week both tribes voted a member out. Espada sent outsider Yve home. While La Flor failed in there attempts flush out Marty's immunity idol or vote him out. Instead Kelly B was blindsided.

Predictions for Oct 27:
After the fact but I still don't know.
I think La Flor will win immunity. They seem to be stronger and on a winning streak. If that happens Espada will finally get rid of Danny. He must be a cat because he seems to have nine lives in this game, just when you think they're going to vote him out the tribe doesn't. So it could be someone totally different.

If I am totally wrong and La Flor ends up at tribal council I think Jill is in trouble. The only reason she is still here this week is because she had individual immuity and couldn't be voted out last week. Younger La Flor members, under Brenda's guidance, will split the vote. Half will vote for Marty so that he must use his immunity idol. The other half will vote for Jill who will lose and be sent home.

If your like me always miss Survivor you can find episodes at Globaltv.com (for Canadians) or CBS has all things Survivor for US fans.

Comments