The Simple Woman's Daybook 29

FOR TODAY: October 11, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...blue skies with a few fluffy white clouds, rolling hills with beautiful trees at the height of changing colours.

I am thinking...about NaNoWriMo, what to call me future novel, and the church's fall festive.

I am thankful for...full turkey dinner with friends

I am wearing...jeans and navy tank with pinkish cardigan.

I am creating....characters, a magical world, and a story line in preparation for NaNoWriMo its just 20 days away.

I am going...home to clean then writing group.

I am reading...The Last Song, Prayer Works, and Vintage Jesus.

I am hoping...to find a title for the fantasy story I'm.

I am hearing...the TV (Heartland)

Around the house...slow going but organization is coming.

One of my favorite things...sunny days

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...misplaced the camera should have pictures next week.

Comments