The Simple Woman's Daybook 31

FOR TODAY: October 24, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...clear blue sky just before sunset

I am thinking...it's time for supper

I am thankful for...volunteers.

From the kitchen...had a really tasty sandwich this week. Some times I forget how much I like some foods. It's not practical for me to buy a loaf of bread, it always spoils before I finish so it's been awhile since I had one. But I had lunch at a friends this week and we made sandwiches. It was nice.

I am wearing...long black and white skirt (haven't been home since church this morning and its now 6pm), flip flops (only non dressy shoes I had at the church), big gray hoodie over my black blouse.

I am creating....the Christmas kid's musical with one of my the girls in my youth group.

I am going...to watch a movie...RED.

I am reading...Vintage Jesus, Simply Strategic, The Christianatheist, Crazy Love, and The Hobbit.

I am hoping...people volunteer to help with Slime Time, the churches fall festival happening Sat, Oct 30.

I am hearing...not much.

Around the house...Finished the first five Apartment Therapy's 20/20 Home Cure tasks and looking forward to another week of tasks.

One of my favorite things...naps and NaNoWriMo which is just a week away.

Comments