I wasn't going to join any more reading challenges. I wasn't going to attempt to read 100 books this year, some day maybe, but not this year. There are too many other things going on -too many other challenges I'm already attempting. But then I thought, "Why not? There is not time like the present, the more the merrier. After all there's always room for one more."
Robin's right; I am insane. But this is the last one for 2011, it is The 100+ Books Reading Challenge 2011 is hosted by Home Girl's Book Blog. The goal is simple read a hundred books or more. I was going to sign up for Book Chick City's 100 book challenge, but she doesn't allow audio books which I find very sad. Home Girl allows audio books AND graphic novels!
So far I have read 60/100 books.
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. --Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st and continues through the end of December, 2011.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.