Book Chick City is hosting The Mystery and Suspense Challenge 2011! Here's the details and rules:
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
• Rules: To read TWELVE (12) mystery & suspense novels in 2011 (12 is the minimum but you can read more if you wish!)
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
• At the beginning of Jan 2011, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews. There will be a monthly prize too courtesy of the lovely Simon & Schuster - you must be signed up to the challenge and add the link to your review to be entered into the monthly prize draw.
Books read 11/12:
1. Worst Case -James Patterson
2. The 4th of July –James Patterson
3. The 5th Horsemen –James Patterson
4. Break No Bones –Katthy Reichs
5. I’d Tell You I Love You But Then I’d Have To Kill You –Ally Carter*
6. Cross My Fingers Hope To Spy –Ally Carter*
7. The 6th Target –James Patterson
8. The Mysterious Affair at Styles –Agatha Christie
9. Don’t’ Judge a Girl By Her Cover –Ally Carter
10. Double Crossed –James Patterson
11. Graveminder –Melissa Marr
12. Only the Good Spy Young –Ally Carter
*The Ally Carter books might be too "kiddish" of suspense and more "young adult" but they are about spies and this is my challenge so I am counting them.