An Introduction to the Agnostic Secretary.

My good friend Donna work's at the local United Church as that administrative assistant; she's also an agnostic. It makes for some very interesting conversations. Today she created her first blog "The Agnostic Secretary". I am looking forward to seeing what musing she will share in the blogosphere. This is a section from her first post:
"This is my first foray into the blogging world - hallelujah! Since I have just recently begun identifying myself as someone who writes (not quite a writer yet), I let my friend Liz talk me into beginning a blog. The blog title is the name of the book I'm working on (and may possibly complete in about 20 years) and is purposely ironic considering I work for a church. They believe in God, I believe in people - it seems to work out swell...."

Comments